Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Who’s Got Camping Photos to Scrapbook?

 I’m the first to admit I’m not very outdoorsy, but on the odd occasion I do make it into the Great Outdoors, I try and take a few pictures to prove it happened!

So, that necessitated me making a card kit specifically for that purpose. And I’m calling it Campout.


This card kit has an fun color scheme that reminds me of a campfire in the mountains of Utah. And there’s over 60 cards in 3x4, 4x4, and 4x6 sizes. There’s journal cards, filler cards, and solids too!

Here’s a couple of pages I made with this kit:


I really like the striped card in the page above, with the stitching down one side. I journaled on it here, but it would make a cool filler card as well.



This second page has a “fill in the blank” card that I used to add the Where, When, and How Long info about the trip.


There’s lots to choose from in this kit, so if you’ve got any outdoorsy, camping, hiking, fishing, four-wheeling, RVing, or nature photos that need documented, consider this kit! 

I'll be creating more kits in the coming weeks, so check back here for more photos or the kits, cards, and pages I make with the kits! And be sure to check out my shop where all my cards kits can be found!

From the Duck Pond Shop


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!