Monday, February 1, 2021

Another 4-3-2-1 Journaling Kit!

I'm back again with another journaling kit, this one themed to travel (which I realize a lot of us AREN'T doing these days)....but there's hope for the future--and surely there are some vacation photos you still haven't scrapbooked yet that you could use these on!

As a reminder, the 4-3-2-1 idea for my journaling cards is this:

4 Designs

3 Sizes

2 Bucks

1 Theme

And this kit's is called 4-3-2-1 PASSPORT



Each of the card designs comes in horizontal and vertical orientations and features a border with a different icon: a plane/plane ticket, a passport booklet, a hotel, and a suitcase. I've even included a bonus filler card with a fun quote and iconic travel landmarks.

Here's some pages I made where you can see the different cards and sizes in action! :)

One of the square sized cards used in the bottom left pocket.

A 4x6 card used here.

A 3x4 vertical card used here.

A square card and the bonus filler card used on this page.

I'll be creating more kits in the coming weeks, so check back here for more photos or the kits, cards, and pages I make with the kits! And be sure to check out my shop where all my cards kits can be found!

From the Duck Pond Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!