Thursday, January 21, 2021

The 50 States Card Kit

 I've created another card kit which I'm calling The 50 States!


This card kit is HUGE! There is a card for each of the 50 US states in each of the following sizes:

  • 4x4 square
  • 4x6 vertical
  • 4x6 horizontal
That should fit just about each and every journal card pocket option in the Project Life app! Plus, I've also included a card for the District of Columbia, and the continental US, too!

You can use the state-shape cards as journaling blocks, or as filler cards. It's all about super versatility!

This kit also includes a set of 3x4 filler cards (in both horizontal and vertical orientations) with the state shape, and names of the 60+ most populated cities within each state!

Here's a couple of pages I've made with these cards, showing off different ways you can use them:

3x4 filler cards shown in the middle pockets

4x6 journaling cards shown in the bottom pockets

I'll be creating more kits in the coming weeks, so check back here for more photos or the kits, cards, and pages I make with the kits! And be sure to check out my shop where all my cards kits can be found!

From the Duck Pond Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!