Monday, January 25, 2021

A New Kind of Card Kit - Focused on Journaling!

Man, who knew that this card marking thing could be so fun?!

I've decided to try a little bit of a different approach with this next kit, which incidentally is available now!

I'm calling this approach, the 4-3-2-1 journal card collection:

4 Designs

3 Sizes

2 Bucks

1 Theme

So here's the first kit: 4-3-2-1 Seaside!


A little card kit with just a few sizes of journaling cards, with a ocean/seaside theme. Lots of versatility with multiple orientations and sizes--that work perfectly in the card pockets in the Project Life app.  

This kit has four cards: a card with a surfboard and a matching border, a card with a a coconut drink, a card with flip-flops, and a card with palm trees in the background. 

Just journaling cards. That's it!

Here's a couple of pages I made with cards from this kit:



I'll be creating more kits in the coming weeks, so check back here for more photos or the kits, cards, and pages I make with the kits! And be sure to check out my shop where all my cards kits can be found!

From the Duck Pond Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!