Thursday, February 10, 2022

Something a Little Different

 One of the very first card kits I created was The 50 States - cards for each state in all the sizes you'd need to use in pockets in the Project Life app.

As I've gotten more and more experience with digital scrapbooking, I've noticed that designers will often include digital stickers with their kits. They're simple images with an outline around them that resemble the stickers from your childhood.

So I decided to create a new collection of just digital stickers, with the same "50 States" theme.


I've included all 50 state shapes (plus District of Columbia and continental US shapes) in three different colors - white, black, and gray. These stickers are approximately 4 inches in size.


I've also included the name of each state in nine colors!


And finally, there's a collection of map marker labels that you can attach to your project and then label to point out places you've been, national parks, towns and cities, etc. Three designs and nine colors each!


Hopefully this makes scrapbooking your travel pages more fun!

Here's a page I made adding some of the stickers:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!