Wednesday, February 2, 2022

And On That Farm There Was a [insert barn animal here]...

I was never really happy with the "farm" type cards that were available in the Project Life App, so I decided to make my own, with the theme of Old MacDonald running through my head the whole time! Which is how it got its E-I-E-I-O name!


I stuck to the basic eight colors and a gingham pattern for this kit, and threw in a a few of the most common farm animals (with their accompanying "noise"), a few barns, and called it a complete kit!

Here's some sample cards included:




Here's a breakdown of what's all included in this collection of 130 digital cards, perfect for documenting anything and everything farm related!


28 - 3x4 cards = 20 filler cards and 8 journaling cards

18 - 4x4 cards = 10 filler cards and 8 journaling cards

34 - 4x6 cards = 16 journaling cards, 10 filler cards, and 8 title cards

10 - 6x6 farm animal cards that fit in any pocket!

16 - 6x6  barn cards (in two styles) that fit in any pocket!

16 - 6x6 gingham pattern cards in eight colors and 2 styles (one is more transparent for easy journaling)

8 - 6x6 solid color papers in eight basic colors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!