Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Video Game Inspired Kit

It's 2022! Does that mean we can finally start to get back to normal? I sure hope so!

A lot of creative process when it comes to making card kits is looking at the kinds of photos I'm taking (or have taken in the past that haven't been scrapbooked yet), and then trying to find a kit somewhere--either within the Project Life App or from other designers, that fit my needs.

Sometimes I can find a kit that works, but often I don't like the style, or the colors, or the imagery. That's when I start to look for clipart and items I can use to create my own.

That's what I did with my latest kit, GAMER.  I wanted something that was video game-inspired, but the kinds of video games my kids played--Nintendo, Gameboy, PSP, X-box, etc.

Here's what I came up: A collection of 80 digital cards that are (hopefully) perfect for documenting your gaming sessions.




This kit includes the following digital card files:

27 - 3x4 journaling and filler cards

26 - 4x4 journaling and filler cards

27 - 4x6  journaling and filler cards

2 - 6x6 patterned papers

11 - 12x12 solid color papers




Here's a sample page I created with this kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!