Thursday, January 20, 2022

If You've Got a Sewing Project, I Have a Kit For You!

Anyone else go home renovation projects during this pandemic? It seems like we always have something going on at our house. And by that I mean my wife has a project! ;)

Her latest endeavor has been to recover a pair of armchairs she found online. And that got me thinking that I probably needed to make a sewing-centric kit.

And that's how I came up with idea for Sew Fun.


This collection of over 100 digital cards are perfect for documenting sewing, knitting, or crochet projects!

This kit includes the following:

28 - 3x4 journal and filler cards

29 - 4x4  journal and filler cards

27 - 4x6 journal and filler cards

12 - 6x6 patterned backgrounds

8 - 12x12 solid backgrounds

Here's a closer look at some of the cards/patterns:





I like the softer, pastel colors in the kit, and that it works for not only sewing, but crochet and knitting, too!

Here's a pair of pages I made with the kit:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!