Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Creative Team? Count Me In!

Hey there readers!

So, I branched out of my comfort zone a little bit and applied to be on the Creative Team for The Digital Press a few weeks ago......and made it!


It's official! I get to make and submit my pages using their products for the world to see! They sell digital scrapbook kits, papers, stickers, pocket cards, etc. in their Shop, and when I see products that will work well with the pages I'm already creating, I whip one up and feature their goodies on my pages!

Fun, huh!

I've already made a couple of pages, but it's been a little outside my comfort zone, since some of their products can be used in the Project Life app (like the pocket cards)-bringing them in as photos in the page pockets, but a lot of the products they sell are digital products which means I am taking a crash course in using a photo-editing program called Photopea to be able to add the different scrapbook elements to my pages in combination with what I'm doing in the PL app.

Once I get a better feel for just what this new process is, I'll post some how-to instructions like I have in the past. But don't worry, I'm still going to be making pages with the PL app, but now I'm not going to be limited to what is available with in the app, kit-wise!

I'm excited!

Here's an example of what I've made so far with The Digital Press products:


The large alphabet letters and black/white cards on this page are pieces from the digital designer ninigoesdigi. Super fun to work with these amazing products. Click the links to see these products up close!

Feel free to check out The Digital Press and all the different parts of their website: The Shop, The Forums, The Gallery of page examples, etc!  Plus they've got an amazing $1 sale going on ALL MONTH LONG for dozens of digital kits and embellishments!

Thanks friends!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sean!!!!! Your blog is Golden! Can't wait to see what new radness you all being!!!!! 🙌

    ReplyDelete

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!