Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Three New Kits in the Shop!

 It's been a whirlwind of a February already!

I've got three new card kits in my shop, that cover a wide range of random themes!

First up, I've got a kit I'm calling Signs of Aging. And yes, there's a not-so-veiled pun in there somewhere. :)


It's a kit that's meant to look like those little plastic letter message boards -and each of the cards has a message that's has to do with the awesomeness of getting older!  

This kit contains both black letters on white boards, and white letters on black boards. but then as a bonus, I've included some different color boards that are blank, and you can use your own digital skills to add your own messages if you want to!





Next up is my Snarky Hearts mini kit. Perfect for a not-so-lovey-dovey take on Valentine's Day.  


I patterned these cards after those little conversation heart candies, but with a bit of snark for the messages! 



All the heart design filler cards are 4x4 square, but should work in just about any pocket size (though they do get a little cut off on the edges if used in 4x6 vertical pockets--but not a lot!) Just letting you know!

And finally, I made a Female Gymnast kit to compliment the Male Gymnast kit I released a while back.



This kit has monotone filler and journal cards in all the popular sizes: 3x4, 4x4, and 4x6.





Hope these kits can be of use to you! And thanks for purchasing if you do! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!