Thursday, May 13, 2021

I've Got "Farm" On My Mind

There must be something in the air this month! I've had  "farm" on my mind and that has influenced the kits I made!

First up is The Coop - a chicken-themed kit!


I just loved the clipart I was able to find to create this kit from, especially the color palette, which incorporated into the solid color cards of the kit.


There's a lot of fun (and snarky) wording on some of the cards, and plenty of hens and roosters, too!




Here's the page I had in mind when I created this kit. Because I used to drag my kids to poultry shows when they were little. LOL



These next two kits I made at the same time because I was able to find coordinating cowboy AND cowgirl designs that I just loved--especially the bandana & denim papers!

So I give you Yee-Haw Cowboy and Yee-Haw Cowgirl kits.  


Both featured essentially the same card styles, just blue/red/gold for boys and pink/brown/silver for girls!









My friend Jessica made these super cute pages to help me showcase the cards:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just be a lurker! Leave a comment!